All exchanges are subjected to the following terms and conditions. Freshening reserves the right to refuse any exchanges or refunds of returned goods that are in unsatisfactory conditions.
1-for-1 Exchanges are applicable only for
- Product manufacturing defects (e.g. caps that can’t be closed, drying up of wipes when freshly opened and unused)
- Damaged goods (e.g. packaging excluding carton box is damaged upon receiving)
- Delivery of incorrect items
- Packing quantity error (e.g. short of a packet from a carton)
Refunds are applicable only for
- Product manufacturing defects
Exchange/return of goods need to be:
- unused and in its original condition (e.g. no stains, in original packaging) unless the reason for exchange is due to manufacturing defects
- has a remaining shelf life of at least 6 months
How do I exchange or return my order?
Please follow the following steps below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days for incorrect items delivery or quantity error, and within 6 months left of shelf life for products with manufacturing defects.
- State your order number
- State reason for exchange/refund, item photo for intended exchange, contact number
- Indicate if you will be able to do an exchange at our office.
- Wait for our ecommerce team to contact you
- For all exchanges due to manufacturing defects and incorrect item delivery, there will be no extra cost for the exchange of the item.
For product exchanges, we will contact you to arrange a date and time for the 1-for-1 exchange.
For products eligible for refunds, once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Upon approval, your refund will be processed via Paypal or bank transfer. Freshening reserves the right to select the mode of payment return.