Zappy Wet Wipes
Launched in 2005, the Zappy brand name reflects the aim of “zapping” into the lives of numerous users from all walks of life. This personal care range which consists of baby care, family care and outdoor care is designed to be safe and handy for all ages.
- Stay protected and enjoy peace of mind while travelling with Zappy Travel Hygiene Kit. Our handy travel pouch consists of all your hygiene must-haves to keep you safe and germ-free wherever you go!
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Effective cleaning and disinfection of aircraft interiors and plastic surfaces
- Disinfect hard nonporous inanimate environmental surfaces
- Phosphate-free formulation
- Contains Calla 1452
LIMITED QUANTITY!!! 1 bag consists a mixture of both red and gold designs. Zappy Ultimate Antiseptic Wipes contains a blend of antiseptic agents that kill 99.99% harmful germs. Its alcohol-free and rinse-free application allows for quick hand and surface sanitisation. Tested against EN 14476. **For bulk restaurant/corporate orders, please contact us for pricing.
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution
- Kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi and viruses
- EN14476 Tested - Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses and Monkeypox virus in just 30 seconds of contact time
- For disinfecting hard surfaces
Zappy Alcohol Wipes Canister contain 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution. Its fast acting solution is able to effectively kill 99.99% harmful germs and is effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses. Your essential first aid and surface disinfection product. Comes in a convenient and handy storage tub for easy dispensing and has a resealable flip-lid to maintain moisture in wipes and to prevent the alcohol from evaporating fast. Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses and Monkeypox virus* in just 30 seconds of contact time. For bulk restaurant/ corporate orders or export enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for quotation.
- Kills 99.999% bacteria in 60 seconds
- Rinse-free formulation
- Reduces risk of food borne contamination
- Tested against EN 1276
- Suitable for use in environments with kids, elderly, and pets present