**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare 210R Clinical Antiseptic Wipes contains 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate BP and skin moisturisers that clean, disinfect and moisturise the body in one easy step. These wipes with stronger antiseptic formulation help to kill harmful bacteria on the skin, and is effective against a wide range of harmful microorganism. It is able to demonstrate continued antimicrobial activity for up to 6 hours after application, reducing cross-infection risks.
- Extra thick and soft wipes
- Rinse-free formulation
- Broad spectrum antiseptic skin cleansing solution
- Effective against a wide range of harmful microorganisms
- Demonstrates continued antimicrobial activity for up to 6 hours
- No alcohol, no parabens, no methylisothiazoline
- For dry bathing in the hospital and home use
- For daily body cleaning
- Step 1: Gently wipe towel on the areas of the body that needs cleaning.
- Step 2: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Deionised Water, 2%.Chlorhexidine.Gluconate, Propylene,glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.