- HospiCare 320R Skin Protectant Incontinence Wipes protect and soothe even the most delicate, irritated skin from the harsh effects of incontinence moisture. Each pre-moistened, ultra-soft cloth gently cleans and coats skin with 3% dimethicone barrier cream to seal out wetness. This easy, one-step application replaces other wipes, lotions, creams, and deodorizers. It can be conveniently located at bedside for quick clean-ups or for incontinent care. These soft cloths are premoistened with a rinse-free, hypoallergenic, and pH balanced formulation. It is especially added with Persimmon extract and ethylhexylglycerin to eliminate odours associated with incontinence.
- 8-in-1: Cleans, soothes, moisturises, protects, deodorises, pH balanced, non-skin irritant, with added antibacterial
- Soothing, soft washcloths
- Long-lasting 3% dimethicone seals out wetness
- Mild on skin, latex free non-woven
- Deodorize incontinence-associated odour
- For dry bathing in the hospital and home use
- For daily body cleaning
- Step 1: Gently wipe towel on the areas of the body that needs cleaning. Wipe in single direction for effective coating of protective dimethicone solution.
- Step 2: Allow for skin to dry. Do not rub hard as the protective coating will be removed.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Purified Water, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer ; C12-13 Pareth-23; C12-13 Pareth-3, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium gluconate, Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 20, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Octenidine HCl, Diospyros kaki (Persimmon) extract
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.