- HospiCare 3525 are disposable wipes with a combination of 35% Isopropyl Alcohol and 25% Ethanol solution. The combination of these two alcohols make it a more effective disinfectant against a wide range of harmful microorganisms. It rapidly kills 99.99% of germs, fungi, bacteria and most viruses. Tested against EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13624, EN 13727, EN 14348, EN 14476 and AATCC 100 test method. Effective against viruses including Coronaviruses.
- Contains 35% Isopropyl alcohol and 25% Ethanol
- Effective against MRSA
- Kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Low residue formulation and rapid evaporation for infection control
- EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13624, EN 13727, EN 14348, EN 14476
- Antimicrobial effectiveness tested
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- For general purpose disinfection of hospital diagnostic equipment, hospital beds and clinical work places
- Step 1: Test on small corners to check for colour fades or runs. Clean the surface in an S shape. Do not use on multiple surface. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
Directions for Dispensing:
- Step 1: Remove lid by lifting upward.
- Step 2: Peel off sealing and pull towel from center of the roll.
- Step 3: Thread through the cross on the underside of the lid. Close the lid.
- Step 4: Pull towel from canister at 45 degree angle.
- Step 5: Snap hinged cap back into place to retain moisture.
- 35%w/w Isopropyl Alcohol, 25%w/w Ethanol and Deionised Water
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.