**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare 4% Chlorhexidine Surgical Hand Wash is a medical-grade antiseptic and disinfectant formulated to meet the standards of surgical hand scrub.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Tested according to EN 1276
- Antiseptic hand scrub
- Hospital grade
- Healthcare personnel hand wash
- General skin cleansing
- Enriched with soothing and moisturising ingredients
- Antimicrobial hand washing: Dispense 2 pumps (approximately 4-5ml) of product into wet hands. Wash all parts of the hands for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Surgical hand washing: Repeat above wash for 2 minutes. Scrub. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a sterile towel
- Body washing: Dispense and lather product on hands. Apply on wet skin. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- For antimicrobial hand washing and surgical hand washing
- 4%w/v Chlorhexidine digluconate, Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco glucoside, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glucono delta-lactone, Benzalkonium chloride, Citric acid, Ethylhexyglycerin, Cl 14720
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool and dry place to prevent drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes.