- HospiCare 70 Disinfectant liquid contain 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution. Its fast acting solution is able to effectively kill 99.99% harmful germs. Provides an effective disinfection of environmental and clinical surfaces. Tested against EN 1040, EN 1276, En 13624, EN 13727, En 14348, EN 14476*, EN 14561.
- Our HospiCare 70 Isopropyl Alcohol products are now retested and proven to kill enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses* in just 30 seconds.
- Kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Effective against MRSA and enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Do not dilute the content.
- Transfer required amount into a spray container.
- Spray sufficient amount on precleaned surface.
- Wipe sprayed surface with clean fabric or allow it to air dry.
- 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water
- 36 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.