- HospiCare Disinfectant Spray contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol solution. It effectively kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi and viruses. Ideal for hard surface disinfection. Comes in a convenient and bottle with nozzle spray for easy dispensing. Tested against EN 1040, EN 1276, En 13624, EN 13727, En 14348, EN 14476*, EN 14561. *Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses.
- Kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Effective against MRSA and enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Step 1: Hold the bottle upright and spray in the air to sanitise area or space.
- Step 2: Spray on pre-cleaned surfaces and let it air dry. Repeat applications as necessary. For delicate surfaces, test on a hidden area prior to use.
- 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water
- 36 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.