- HospiCare 701 are disposable, non-woven wipes saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol solution. Isopropyl Alcohol is an excellent disinfectant that is commonly available and inexpensive. Convenient to use for both cleaning and disinfecting as it is in wipes form.
- Kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Tested according to EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13624, EN 13727, EN 14348, EM 14476, EN 14561.
- Effective against MRSA and enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness tested.
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Step 1: Test on small corners to check for colour fades or runs. Clean the surface in an S shape. Do not use on multiple surface. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.