**Kindly note that you will receive either HospiCare 701 or HospiCare 70 Alcohol wipes with each order placement. Please rest assure that both products are of the same quality and size.**
- HospiCare 7050 contains 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution. Its fast acting solution is able to effectively kill 99.99% harmful germs and is effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses. Provides an effective disinfection of environmental and clinical surfaces. Tested according to EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13624, EN 13727, EN 14348, EN 14476, EN 14561.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Tested according to EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13624, EN 13727, EN 14348, EN 14476, EN 14561.
- Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness tested.
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Step 1: Test on small corners to check for colour fades or runs. Clean the surface in an S shape. Do not use on multiple surface. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v and Purified Water
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.