- HospiCare Alcohol Swab contains 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution. Its fast acting solution is able to effectively kill 99.99% harmful germs.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- For cleaning of area prior to injection
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. mobile phones
- Step 1: Test on small corners to check for colour fades or runs. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.