- HospiCare Antiseptic Hand Rub contains 70% by volume of Ethyl Alcohol and 0.5% w/v of Chlorhexidine digluconate which helps to kill 99.99% harmful germs without soap and water. It is fast-acting and has a persistent germ-killing action. Tested according to EN 1276 against harmful bacteria with 1-minute contact time. It also contains moisturisers and Vitamin E making it skin-friendly. Ideal for all healthcare professionals who require an effective solution to their infection control needs when soap and water are not accessible.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Fast acting and has persistent germicidal action
- Tested according to EN 1276 against harmful bacteria with 1-minute contact time.
- Added moisturisers to prevent skin from drying
- Pleasantly scented and ready to use
- For general sanitisation of the hands
- Do not dilute the content.
- Transfer required amount into a dispenser container.
- Apply a small amount on hands and rub gently until dry
- Allow hands to air dry.
- Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v, Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.5% w/v, Deionized water, Glycerin, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, CI42090
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.