**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare Antiseptic Hand Rub contains 70% by volume of Ethyl Alcohol and 0.5% w/v of Chlorhexidine digluconate which helps to kill 99.99% harmful germs without soap and water. It is fast-acting and has a persistent germ-killing action. It comes in a unique “no splash” pump making it easier to dispense on hands. Tested according to EN 1276 against harmful bacteria with 1-minute contact time. It also contains moisturisers and Vitamin E making it skin-friendly. Ideal for all healthcare professionals who require an effective solution to their infection control needs when soap and water are not accessible.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Fast acting and has persistent germicidal action
- Tested according to EN 1276 against harmful bacteria with 1-minute contact time.
- Added moisturisers to prevent skin from drying
- Pleasantly scented and ready to use
- Unique “no splash” pump for convenience of use.
- For general sanitisation of the hands
- Apply on the hands and allow to air-dry.
- Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v, Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.5% w/v, Deionized water, Glycerin, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, CI42090
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.