**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare 2% Chlorhexidine Waterbased Hand Rub is a rinse-free formulation which contains 2% w/v Chlorhexidine digluconate, effective in killing 99.99% harmful germs. The hand rub is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, healthcare institutions, homes, public spaces such as schools, commercial and industrial premises, and facilities.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Tested according to EN 1276
- Antimicrobial Effectiveness Tested
- Rinse-free solution for all healthcare professionals who require an effective solution to all their infection control needs
- For sanitisation of the hands
- Apply on the hands and allow to air-dry.
- Active Ingredient: 2% w/v Chlorhexidine digluconate
- Other ingredients: Purified Water, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Cl 42090
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.