- HospiCare General Nursing Gown, AAMI Level 2 is made up of soft and breathable material for maximum comfort. They are intended to provide provides a barrier to “large” amounts of fluid in low-risk situation, comparing to level 1 nursing gowns. It is ideal for food service, lab, nursing, maintenance, emergencies and Intensive Care Unit.
- Light weight, comfort fit, single use
- Designed to snugly fit all facial shapes and sizes
- Knitted cuffs, waist tie, hook and loop neck closure
- For optimal protection as a barrier to “larger” amounts of fluid penetration in low-risk situations
- Step 1: Wash hands thoroughly
- Step 2: Put on isolation gown before entering minimal risk situations
- Step 3: Fully cover your torso from neck to knees and arms to the end of wrists
- Step 4: Tie the isolation gown at the back
- Step 5: Fasten at the back of the neck and waist
- Store carton box in a cool and dry environment.
- This is for external use only. Skin irritation is uncommon, but should the reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Discard used gown in the trash.