- HospiCare Hand Sanitiser contains 62% by weight of Ethyl Alcohol which helps to kill 99.99% harmful germs without soap and water. Tested according to EN 1276 against MRSA and VRE with 2 minutes contact time and EN 13727 against harmful bacteria with 1 minute contact time both under dirty conditions. It also contains moisturisers and Vitamin E. Ideal for all healthcare professionals who require an effective solution to their infection control needs when soap and water are not accessible.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs.
- EN 1276 against MRSA and VRE with 2 minutes contact time.
- EN 13727 against harmful bacteria with 1 minute contact time both under dirty conditions.
- • For general sanitisation of the hands
- Apply on the hands and allow to air-dry.
- Ethyl Alcohol 62%w/w equivalent to 67.3% % v/v, Deionized water, Refined Glycerin (plant based), C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer, Vitamin E acetate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.