- HospiCare Isolation Gown Level 1 is made up of soft and breathable material for maximum comfort. They are intended to provide a barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration in minimal risk situations. It is ideal for visitors, for usage in food service, contact precautions, maintenance and for visitors.
- Light weight, comfort fit, single use
- Designed to snugly fit all facial shapes and sizes
- Knitted cuffs, waist tie, hook and loop neck closure
- For optimal protection as a barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration in minimal risk situations
- Step 1: Wash hands thoroughly
- Step 2: Put on isolation gown before entering minimal risk situations
- Step 3: Fully cover your torso from neck to knees and arms to the end of wrists
- Step 4: Tie the isolation gown at the back
- Step 5: Fasten at the back of the neck and waist
- Store carton box in a cool and dry environment.
- This is for external use only. Skin irritation is uncommon, but should the reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Discard used gown in the trash.