**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare Isolation Gown Level 1 is made up of soft and breathable material for maximum comfort. They are intended to provide a barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration in minimal risk situations. It is ideal for visitors, for usage in food service, contact precautions, maintenance and for visitors.
- Light weight, comfort fit, single use
- Designed to snugly fit all facial shapes and sizes
- Knitted cuffs, waist tie, hook and loop neck closure
- For optimal protection as a barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration in minimal risk situations
- Step 1: Wash hands thoroughly
- Step 2: Put on isolation gown before entering minimal risk situations
- Step 3: Fully cover your torso from neck to knees and arms to the end of wrists
- Step 4: Tie the isolation gown at the back
- Step 5: Fasten at the back of the neck and waist
- Store carton box in a cool and dry environment.
- This is for external use only. Skin irritation is uncommon, but should the reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Discard used gown in the trash.