**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare LG28 Powder Free Latex Gloves are export quality gloves that are biodegradable and made of natural rubber latex. Their high elasticity and superior tactile sensitivity make them ideal for foodservice, industrial, medical and dental, personal care and janitorial applications. Their comfort fit is designed for extended wear with optimal protection and prevention against skin and cross contamination. The gloves are powder-free to avoid situations of residual powder in applications and to ensure performance comfort and safety.
- AQL 1.5
- Medical Grade
- EN Tested: EN 455-1, EN 455-2, EN4 455-3, USD FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- For optimal protection and prevention against skin and cross contamination
- Step 1: Wash hands thoroughly
- Step 2: Ensure hands are dry before putting on gloves
- Step 3: Dispose after use
- 3 years shelf life from manufacturing date.
- The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature between 10 to 30 Degree Celsius. Store gloves away from ultra violet light sources, such as sunlight and oxidizing agents. Copper ions discolor the gloves.
- This product is designed for its specific or intended use of applications only. It is recommended to seek professional advice before usage if unsure or receive medical assistance should any improbable issue(s) arise.