- HospiCare Multi-Surface Wipes 60R are broad spectrum, one-step disinfectant wipes. This formulation delivers effective biocidal action against bacteria, fungi, viruses and exceptional cleaning performance that kills 99.99% germs. Its mesh non-woven material effectively traps dirt on surfaces. Its alcohol-free solution does not damage any surface, rubber, plastic, metal or even fabrics. Tested against EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 14476 – Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Effective against MRSA
- Tested against EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 14476 – Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses.
- Thick and tear resistant
- Broad spectrum one step cleaner and disinfectant
- Suitable for rubber, plastic, metal, leather and fabric surfaces
- Alcohol free, paraben free
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces
- General purpose disinfection of hospital equipment and surfaces
- Step 1: Clean the surface in an S shape. Do not use on multiple surface. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.0694%Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.0277%Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 0.0416%Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%)Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.0925%INERT INGREDIENTS: 99.7688%Total 100.0000%
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.
- Farrer Park Hospital pharmacy, Lifeline pharmacies, Meidi-ya, Japan Home, Challenger, Haomart, Jin tai medical hall, Mothercare, Rainbow care, Welcia