**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare Super Absorbent Underpad protects against leakage on beds, chairs, and other surfaces. The fast absorption and dryness provides convenience and peace of mind to both the user and caregiver. It is suitable for both hospital and home use, and ideal for incontinence, post-surgery, maternity and baby care.
- Super absorbent – Polymer material provides high absorbency.
- Quick drying – Pulp layer enables better dryness.
- Soft and breathable – Top sheet with embossing provides maximum comfort and better fluid distribution.
- Reduces odour – Natural wood fluff pulp helps to reduce odour.
- Leak proof base – Polyethylene base film protects beds and surfaces from leakages, and does not tear easily.
- For hospital and home use.
- For incontinence, post-surgery, maternity and baby care.
- Step 1: Dispose previously used pad in the trash bin.
- Step 2: Take new sheet from the bag.
- Step 3: Unfold pad.
- Step 4: Place pad down on surface with the white side up.
- Non-woven fabric, Super absorbent polymer, Natural wood pulp, Polyethylene film.
- 36 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.
- Remember to seal the sticker properly as alcohol dries up easily if exposed to the air.