- HospiCare Waterbased Disinfectant Spray is an alcohol-free, non-staining formulation designed for frequent use. It offers a 2-in-1 function as a hand sanitiser and surface disinfectant. When used on hands, its antiseptic and moisturising protection leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean. It can also effectively kill 99.99% harmful germs on hard surfaces. Ideal for use in healthcare facilities, clinics, and nursing homes.
- Waterbased and alcohol-free
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- Mild on skin, tough on germs
- With skin moisturizer
- Ideal for all healthcare professionals who require an effective solution to their infection control needs
- Tested against EN 14476
- For sanitisation on hands or precleaned surfaces
Sanitise area / space
- Step 1: Hold the bottle upright and spray in the air to sanitise area or space.
- Step 2: Spray on pre-cleaned surfaces and let it air dry. Repeat applications as necessary. For delicate surfaces, test on a hidden area prior to use.
- Step 1: Spray on hands and rub gently until dry
- Purified Water, PEG/PPG 17/6 Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Didecyldimonium chloride, Benzalkonium chlorise (0.1% w/v), Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Disodium edetate
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.