**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- HospiCare 70 Alcohol Wipes contain 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution. Its fast acting solution is able to effectively kill 99.99% bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Provides an effective disinfection of environmental and clinical surfaces.Tested against EN 1040, EN 1276, En 13624, EN 13727, En 14348, EN 14476*, EN 14561.
- Our HospiCare 70 Isopropyl Alcohol products are now retested and proven to kill enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses* in just 30 seconds.
- Kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Tested according to EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13624, EN 13727, EN 14348, EM 14476, EN 14561.
- EN14476 Tested – Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses in just 30 seconds of contact time
- Antimicrobial effectiveness tested.
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Step 1: Test on small corners to check for colour fades or runs. Clean the surface in an S shape. Do not use on multiple surface. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately. Special precautions: Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.