Watch Product Demonstration here!
- Ozuki cooking paper is non-stick, food-contact safe, breathable and possesses strong filtration and absorbency capabilities. It helps to enhance food freshness by absorbing excess fluid during defrosting and preparation of raw food. It can help to reduce your daily fat and calories intake when absorbing oil from fried food or soup surface. Additionally, it can function as an oil filter for your used oil to remove small particles and to keep the oil clean for future usage. Used by restaurant chefs in Singapore.
- Ensure freshness
- Food contact safe
- Highly absorbent
- Absorbs oil
- Absorbs excess drippings during thawing of frozen food
- Used as an underlay to absorb excess oil from fried food
- Used to wrap vegetables to maintain freshness
- Used to wrap fish or meat during defrosting to absorb excess drippings and prevent food contamination
- Used as an absorbent paper to remove excess oil from soup surface
- For filtering small particles from oil, soup or sauces
- Used to cover food before placing in microwave to retain moisture
- Tear from roll and use as per intended application.
- 100% wood pulp
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only.
- NTUC Finest, Meidi-ya