- Zappy Alcohol Wipes Canister contain 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution. Its fast acting solution is able to effectively kill 99.99% harmful germs and is effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses. Your essential first aid and surface disinfection product. Comes in a convenient and handy storage tub for easy dispensing and has a resealable flip-lid to maintain moisture in wipes and to prevent the alcohol from evaporating fast.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs.
- EN 14476 – Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses.
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Not recommended for frequent hand sanitisation as it is drying on the skin.
- Step 1: Test on small corners to check for colour fades or runs. Clean the surface in an S shape. Do not use on multiple surface. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
Directions for Dispensing:
- Step 1: Remove lid by lifting upward.
- Step 2: Peel off sealing and pull towel from center of the roll.
- Step 3: Thread through the cross on the underside of the lid. Close the lid.
- Step 4: Pull towel from canister at 45 degree angle.
- Step 5: Snap hinged cap back into place to retain moisture.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v and Deionised Water
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.
- Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.