Trusted Brand Used by Thomson Medical Hospital and Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Zappy Baby Pure Wipes is made 100% certified organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts to soothe and nourish the baby’s skin upon wiping. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, making it the perfect choice for babies with sensitive skin. It is also artificial-fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-releasers, methylisothiazolinones (MIT) free, soap-free, surfactant-free and do not contain any harsh and synthetic chemicals. Ideal for frequent and quick clean-ups without irritating baby’s sensitive skin.
- 100% Certified organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts
- With natural plant actives
- Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic
- Natural antibacterial
- Soothing and moisturising
- No alcohol, no parabens, no methylisothiazoline, no artificial fragrance, no synthetic preservatives
- Suitable during a diaper change, before & after a meal, or for freshening up.
- Ideal for cleaning stains on hands, face and mouth of babies & toddlers
- For daily cleansing and nourishing of baby’s skin.
- Ideal for the whole family for instant cleaning and freshening up.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Step 1: Pull sheet out. Wipe on intended skin surface.
- Step 2: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Purified Water, Glycerin (vegetable origin), Sodium anisate (anise-seed derived), Levullnic acid (corn derived, natural antibacterial), Sodium levulinate (corn or palm derived), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (certified organic), Sodium gluconate (corn or palm derived), Methylpropanediol (moisturising agent), Sodium citrate (sugar beets derived), Chamomilla recutita flower extract (certified organic), Laurylpyridinium chloride (mild antimicrobial), Capryly glycol (moisturising agent), Potassium sorbate (food grade), Caprylhydroxamic acid (amino acid dervived)
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.