Trusted Brand Used by Thomson Medical Hospital and Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Zappy Baby Pure Unscented Biodegradable Wipes is a very mild formulation made with natural plant actives and infused with organic Aloe vera and Chamomile to soothe and nourish the baby’s skin upon wiping. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, making it the perfect choice for babies with sensitive skin. It is also fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, free from formaldehyde-releasers, methylisothiazolinone (MIT)-free, soap-free and do not contain any harsh and synthetic chemicals. Ideal for frequent and quick clean-ups without irritating baby’s sensitive skin. Safe to use on baby’s face, hands, mouth and bum.
- Available for contract manufacturing and private label
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Natural antibacterial
- With natural plant actives
- 100% certified organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts
- MIT and paraben-free
- 100% plant-based wipes
- Made with oxo-biodegradable packaging material
- Suitable during a diaper change, before & after a meal, or for freshening up.
- Ideal for cleaning stains on hands, face and mouth of babies & toddlers
- For daily cleansing and nourishing of baby’s skin.
- Ideal for the whole family for instant cleaning and freshening up.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Step 1: Pull sheet out. Wipe on intended skin surface.
- Step 2: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Purified Water, Glycerin (plant origin), Propanediol (corn derived), Sodium citrate (corn or sugar beets derived), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (certified organic), Sodium gluconate (corn derived); Plant Extract, Lactic acid (plant origin), Chamomilla recutita flower extract (certified organic), Malic acid (plant origin), Citric acid (plant origin), Sodium levulinate (corn derived), Sodium anisate (anise-seed derived), Glycolic acid (plant origin), Ascorbic acid (plant origin), Sorbic acid (plant origin),Tartaric acid (plant origin), Gluconic acid (plant origin)
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.