Trusted Brand Used by Thomson Medical Hospital and Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Zappy Baby Wipes is made with 100% certified organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts to soothe and nourish the baby’s skin upon wiping. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, making it the perfect choice for babies with sensitive skin. It is also artificial-fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-releasers, methylisothiazolinones (MIT) free, soap-free, surfactant-free and do not contain any harsh and synthetic chemicals. The natural chamomile scent derived from natural ingredients can help reduce odour at the baby’s bottom. Ideal for frequent and quick clean-ups without irritating baby’s sensitive skin.
- Available for contract manufacturing and private label
- 100% Certified organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Natural scented scent of chamomile flowers
- Natural plant actives
- Natural antibacterial
- Soothing and moisturising
- No alcohol, no parabens, no methylisothiazoline, no artificial fragrance, no synthetic preservatives
- Suitable during a diaper change, before & after a meal, or for freshening up.
- Ideal for cleaning stains on hands, face and mouth of babies & toddlers
- For daily cleansing and nourishing of baby’s skin.
- Ideal for the whole family for instant cleaning and freshening up.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Step 1: Pull sheet out. Wipe on intended skin surface.
- Step 2: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Purified Water, Glycerin (vegetable origin), Sodium anisate (anise-seed derived), Levullnic acid (corn derived, natural antibacterial), Sodium levulinate (corn or palm derived), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (certified organic), Sodium gluconate (corn or palm derived), Methylpropanediol (moisturising agent), Sodium citrate (sugar beets derived), Chamomilla recutita flower extract (certified organic), Laurylpyridinium chloride (mild antimicrobial), Capryly glycol (moisturising agent), Potassium sorbate (food grade), Caprylhydroxamic acid (amino acid dervived), Coco-glucoside (coconut derived), Anthemis nobilis essential oil (natural chamomile oil)
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.