**Trusted Brand Used by Thomson Medical Hospital and Mount Alvernia Hospital
**Winner of Parents Best of the Best 2015 Award
- Zappy Baby Wipes is made with 100% all natural ingredients with Vegetable Glycerin and natural vitamins from Aloe vera and Chamomile to soothe and nourish the baby’s skin upon wiping. It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, making it the perfect choice for babies -with sensitive skin. It is also artificial-fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-releasers, methylisothiazolinones (MIT) free, soap-free, surfactant-free and do not contain any harsh and synthetic chemicals. The natural chamomile scent derived from natural ingredients can help reduce odour at the baby’s bottom. Ideal for frequent and quick clean-ups without irritating baby’s sensitive skin.
- 100% All natural ingredients
- 100% Certified organic aloe vera and chamomile extracts
- Dermatologist tested
- Natural scented
- Natural antibacterial
- Soothing and moisturising
- No alcohol, no parabens, no methylisothiazoline, no artificial fragrance, no synthetic preservatives
- Suitable during a diaper change, before & after a meal, or for freshening up.
- Ideal for cleaning stains on hands, face and mouth of babies & toddlers
- For daily cleansing and nourishing of baby’s skin.
- Ideal for the whole family for instant cleaning and freshening up.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Step 1: Pull sheet out. Wipe on intended skin surface.
- Step 2: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Deionised Water, Propanediol (corn or palm derived), Sodium lactate (sugarcane derived), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (certified organic), Salix alba bark extract (plant origin), Sodium gluconate (corn or palm derived), Sodium citrate (sugar beets derived), Chamomilla recutita flower extract (certified organic), Glycerin (vegetable origin), Sorbic acid (natural preservative), Sodium levulinate (corn or palm derived), Sodium anisate (anise-seed derived), Sodium coco-glucoside tartrate (coconut derived), Anthemis nobilis essential oil (natural chamomile oil)
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.
- NTUC, Mustafa, Meidi-ya, OG Departmental Stores