**Kindly note that as we are constantly upgrading our products to provide greater value to customers, this product might come in an updated packaging. You can be assured of its quality and performance as we remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards.
- Zappy Alcohol Wipes contain 70% Isopropyl alcohol solution. Its fast acting solution is able to effectively kill 99.99% bacteria, fungi and viruses. Tested against EN 14476 – effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses. Your essential first aid and surface disinfection product. Our Zappy 70 Isopropyl Alcohol products are now retested and proven to kill enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses and Monkeypox virus* in just 30 seconds.
- Kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi and viruses
- En 14476 – Tested to be effective against enveloped viruses including Coronaviruses
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Not recommended for frequent hand sanitisation as it is drying on the skin.
- Step 1: Test on small corners to check for colour fades or runs. Clean the surface in an S shape. Do not use on multiple surface. Let the surface air dry.
- Step 2: Use a new wipe for a new surface.
- Step 3: Discard used wipes in a waste bin.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v and Purified Water
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.
- Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.
- NTUC, Mustafa, Meidi-ya, OG Departmental Stores, Sheng Siong.
NOTE: *Do note that the actual product received might be of the old design. Product quality remains the same.