- Zappy Isopropyl Alcohol Spray contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol solution. It effectively kills 99.99% bacteria, fungi and viruses. It also contains moisturising jojoba oil extract to moisturise the skin after hand sanitisation. The spray can be used for both hand sanitisation and hard surface disinfection. Comes in a convenient and bottle with nozzle spray for easy dispensing.
- Kills 99.99% harmful germs
- For hand sanitisation
- For general cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces e.g. tables, counter tops, equipment.
- Ideal for use in healthcare, hospitality, nursing care, child care, veterinary, optometrist, laboratories, food preparation/service facilities
- Step 1: Spray sufficient amount on hands then rub gently until dry. Alternatively, spray on surface and let it air dry.
- Step 2: Discard bottle in a waste bin.
- 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified water, Glycerin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) esters, Fragrance
- 24 months.
- Store in a cool, dry and well ventilated area to prevent drying. Flammable, keep away from open flame and heat.
- This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If solution comes in contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water. Skin irritation is uncommon but should reaction occur discontinue use immediately.
- Isopropyl alcohol will attack some forms of plastic, rubber, and coatings. Test a small portion of the surface for some colour change and reaction prior to use. Allow the tools and surfaces to dry before use.
- Swanstons, DNR Healthcare